Thursday, October 28, 2010

Version 3.2.7




Changes:
  1. Error resolve on Bot Start.( Use Help/Start FarmvilleBot before program run to test if your bot can be started without errors.)
  2. Player Info mixed from FBID_***\playerinfo.txt and from farminfo plugin.
  3. Apply BigPlane 5min before CoOp gold time limit option (in progress not tested yet. Use it at your own risk if you want.) under CoOp Farming/File.

3 comments:

  1. D@@@@@MM GD is working perfectly very GD men u guys r the best THAAAAAAAANK U SOOOOOOO MUUUUCH MEN!!!! I realy apreciate u work and thnks again @.K.@.3LSH@D0W.: out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works like a champ. Thanks.

    Where can I get an updated/recent rewards.txt?
    I've tried adding stuff it won't post,due to the item not being in the rewards.txt, foals and such, but I don't know where to get the full url as the database starts with assets/animals..and so on. I think I'm just too stupid :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting Failed to get Session Id needed for posting Rewards. Other than that, so far so good.

    ReplyDelete