having some problems with farmvillebot.net. I thing it blocked my ip i always get page timeout on any browser but with anonymouse.org i can see the forum and loads real fast. I'm not sure what is that meaning. I will renew my ip and i will investigate this issue...
Confirmed working, thanks for all your efforts BR.
ReplyDeleteBR rocks. Great Soft :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I confirm ... the 3.1.10 has the ping prob solved.
Tks 4 the effort
Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteAny idea why I am getting this?; Important Cookie is missing.Posting Rewards skipped.
I will remove it on next update.
ReplyDeleteAlso confirmed working for me.
ReplyDeletehaving some problems with farmvillebot.net. I thing it blocked my ip i always get page timeout on any browser but with anonymouse.org i can see the forum and loads real fast. I'm not sure what is that meaning. I will renew my ip and i will investigate this issue...
ReplyDelete