Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Version 3.0.35

Download

Fixes:
  1. Bug fixes
  2. Account order
  3. Latest FB reqs page update.(Accept/Ignore)
Changes:
  1. GUI over settings
  2. New Rewards and LonelyAnimals will not be posted until they have a valid information (imagelink) 
  3. FrontierGS gift rotation at the end of the cycle.
Added:
  1. Post Lonely Animals collected by the parser.
  2. In progress FV Menu to open and edit the gamesetting and store it to use with fiddler
  3. Mini limited http server to load plugins (need more work but to load some of them is OK)
  4. 5 times more persistent option to get FV gifts page may help if getting FV page load error.
Coming soon... Co-Op Farming jobs join and complete.

5 comments:

  1. doesnt work it wont get any acc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here it won't save my account info and won't even load anything in debug screen or loading screen. This update is dead..Other words it does not work. 3.0.23 can save info but cannot connect to the browser to get or give out gifts. Need a fix and next update

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot add accounts. I was wondering if something wrong with my system...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I made it work but let me try the new one
    the last one I just install it and undate it with update v2.2.1 save all my acc on it then update it againg with the lates update 3.0.35 but this time with all my acc on it make sure tu uncheck the SAVE TO FILE option

    and everytime I wana ad a new acc I just go back to 2.2.1 to add new acc then update it againg after the acc re add it just go back to 3.0.35 works fime for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way U need to istall it on farmvillebot folder works fine da way fro me cause I try so many times on PROGRAM FILE naaaa doesnt work that way well not for me but I tryiy like I said and on FARMVILLEBOT folder and is all GD
    C:\FarmVilleBot_2.1\ if u dnt have famville bot get it and install it the install bottrestarter on the FARMVILLEBOT folder

    ReplyDelete