Gift Sender Fix.
Use it until they patch it again.
If FV server don't accept the request no request will be sended to FB.
So no false gift request on FB.
BotRestarter 3.0.4 is crashing within 30 minutes of starting, leaving the bot running on whatever account it left off with. This time it's NOT my Windows screen saver causing the problem, because I'm no longer using the screen saver. The Debug.txt file switches from normal logging to what looks like a dump of the FB/FV gift sending page.
I'm not sure whether it's related, but I get a bunch of these errors each time I start BR:
8/17/2010_7:44:42 AM_Subscript out of range --- in LoadReg / 256
On the plus side, gift sending seems to be working again. . .
hello, could you please release a Auto Gift Sender version only ? for me, it does sends gifts from 1st ID, but then it halts on Checking Farmvillebot, i can see farmvillebot.exe is in memory, but it don't do anything, & not continue. could you please release only Auto Gift Sender version. your program can save alot of my hard work. thanks baker
thank you for you fast help!
ReplyDeleteis some setting wrong ?
ReplyDeletethe 3.x is not work for me with fvbot
the gift sent is work But the fvbot will be start over and over in 10 sec.
But when I back to 2.x , fvbot was work .
is some setting I miss ?
and I'm sure the fvbot is workable .
I had try it with Multiple Bot . that's OK.
I use the XP SP3 .
TKS !!
BotRestarter 3.0.4 is crashing within 30 minutes of starting, leaving the bot running on whatever account it left off with. This time it's NOT my Windows screen saver causing the problem, because I'm no longer using the screen saver. The Debug.txt file switches from normal logging to what looks like a dump of the FB/FV gift sending page.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure whether it's related, but I get a bunch of these errors each time I start BR:
8/17/2010_7:44:42 AM_Subscript out of range --- in LoadReg / 256
On the plus side, gift sending seems to be working again. . .
- rosie
it crashes for me to.. So i had to revert to 3.0.3
ReplyDeletehello, could you please release a Auto Gift Sender version only ? for me, it does sends gifts from 1st ID, but then it halts on Checking Farmvillebot, i can see farmvillebot.exe is in memory, but it don't do anything, & not continue. could you please release only Auto Gift Sender version. your program can save alot of my hard work. thanks
ReplyDeletebaker
Subscript out of range --- in LoadReg / 256
ReplyDeleteerror
and gift sender not working, my friends cant received any gift.
Won't send accept/gifts
ReplyDelete_Important Cookie is missing. Skipping Gift Accept/Ignore.
AGGHHH!!!!